Best Mold Inspector Expert in Gainesville Georgia
- If you own a home in Gainesville that has mold, you need an expert to inspect it. Why? Georgia climate is known for heavy humidity and moisture. With moisture, comes mold. There are many moisture can get into your residence. As a homeowner, what can you do before calling the experts at R4? You can do a general survey of areas in your residence that might allow moisture to enter. Check the four items below.
1) If you have a crawl space or basement in you Gainesville dwelling, check for cracks in the foundation.
2) Make sure the yard at your Gainesville home slopes away from the foundation.
3) Look at all your gutters. Make sure the water runs away from the foundation.
4) Check windows in your home to make sure there are now air leaks. If air is getting in then moisture is getting in also.
What should you do if you find needless moisture getting into your Atlanta home?
Call R4 to schedule a mold inspection.
When you are looking to find the best mold inspector in Gainesville, you should know the answers to the following four questions.
Is a mold inspection a flat rate price for any home in Gainesville?
Answer: NO - A mold inspection is a service based on the general time it takes to inspect your property. So the smaller the square footage the smaller the fee. However if sheet-rock walls need to be extracted for an in depth inspection, then the cost could be higher. With a call to R4 we can give you a ball park cost, based on answering a few basic questions about your Gainesville home.
Is a mold inspection the same as a common home inspection?
ANSWER: NO - A mold inspector will need to have access to restricted areas like removing grates to inspect HVAC ducts. In some cases the mold inspector may need your permission to remove parts of sheet-rock walls for a further scrutiny of your Gainesville home.
How much does a mold inspection cost?
The average, mold inspection costs $275 to $375 for Gainesville homes below 3,700 sq.ft.. Above 3,700 sq.ft., the cost can increase to $600 or higher. These costs do not include testing or removal of the mold.
Is the company preforming the mold inspection qualified?
Answer: Look for a company with specific experience and expertise in mold inspections and remediation. Ask them if they are an IICRC Certified company, that employ technicians who, after study, field experience and passing comprehensive exams, have received IICRC certifications in specific cleaning, restoration and inspection categories such as wood flooring, stone and tile flooring, odor removal, mold remediation, water damage, fire damage restoration and more.
Once your Gainesville residence has been inspected for mold by a certified company, what is the next step?
If the mold inspector finds mold in your Gainesville residence, the next step is to formulate a remediation plan. This starts with removing the source of water or the moisture that’s allowing the mold to grow. If you do not remove the moisture, it will result in the mold growing back. Hard surfaces should be cleaned and washed. Soft surfaces like carpets need to be cut out and replaced, if they have mold embedded.
Mold Removal, is it a do-it-yourself project for Gainesville residence?
In most cases NO. Did you know that household cleaners can exacerbate mold growth? Common household cleaners cannot completely eliminate spores, so relying on them can lead to the spread of mold to other areas of your property. Our team of trained mold remediation specialists will identify the source of mold growth and perform proper removal of the hazardous material, ensuring that your property is safe and indoor air quality is healthy. For expert, professional mold removal, call R4Clean today (404) 428-1255.
R4Clean has a track record of superior service and respose to customers in in the state of Georgia. The cities we serve in this market are:
and near me