Efficacy of our decontamination process against viruses, bacteria and spores, including MRSA, C Diff, H1N1, coronavirus (COVID-19), and more...
The time it takes (per sq. ft.) to disinfect with R4 & SteraMist
Giving you and your patrons peace of mind
The amount of residue left after disinfection
Infection Prevention, Decontamination, & Bio-Hazard Mitigation
R4 is the exclusive source for the SteraMist™ DECONTAMINATION PROCESS AND products in Georgia
The R4 Clean process utilizes the most innovative EPA registered technology on the market, Binary Ionization Technology® (BIT™).
- Bleach & Chlorine Free
- No Wipe, No Rinse, No Residues
- Lowers Risk of Cross Contamination than Wipes
- Use as Mold Control and Mold Inhibitor
- Quick and Effective
- You Can “Smell the Clean” When Re-entering the Room
In Todays World Decontamination and Infection Prevention is Essential for Health & Safety
R4 Clean offers routine disinfection services for a wide variety of residential & commercial settings in the metro Atlanta area. We are not a janatorial service, we are a Decontamination and Infection Prevention services that provide 99.9999% effectiveness in killing bacteria and viruses. How do we make sure your Doctor's waiting room is clean beyond that of any wipes and sanitizers? We are equipped with a powerful technology in fighting the spread of bacteria, SteraMIST® is a patented system that effectively eliminates pathogens from hard, nonporous surfaces. R4Clean teams provide disinfection services for doctor's offices, educational facilities, municipalities, athletic clubs, senior living facilities, child care centers, multi-unit buildings, and more.
EPA and US Food & Drug Administration Approved, SteraMIST BIT™ technology is one of the most effective room disinfectant solutions on the market today. Want to know specifics? Watch the VIDEO below for the facts about how it was developed and the track record of results. You can also download the PDF at the bottom of the page give us a call if you have any questions about any of R4 Cleaning Services with the patented SeraMIST BIT deep cleaning and decontamination system.
SteraMist BIT Disinfectants & Decontamination
A powerful technology in eliminating the spread of bacteria, SteraMist BIT requires no wipe, no rinse, leaves no residues. The patented Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (AIHP) technology reaches surfaces that regular disinfectants can’t and does not contaminate the environment with any toxic by-products. SteraMist BIT technology is economical, easy to apply, and when you re-enter the room, you can “smell the clean”.
Disinfects hard to reach, hard non-porous surfaces, and goes above, beyond, under, and around disinfecting sprays and wipes.
- Reduces risk of cross contamination between treated surfaces associated with wipes
- Bleach & chlorine free disinfecting formula
- Easily incorporated into current cleaning procedures
- Great for frequent use
- For use in Mold and Mildew Control and Remediation
- Patented Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide (AIHP) Technology
- The first EPA Registered Solution+Equipment combination that provides the unique technology of hydrogen peroxide ionization for Healthcare- Hospital disinfecting.
SteraMist BIT Kills 99.9999% Viruses
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staphylococcus) (Staph) (ATCC # 6538)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) (ATCC # 15442)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (ATCC #33592) Virucide
- Influenza A (H1N1) virus (ATCC VR-1469)
- Clostridium difficile spores (C. diff) (ATCC# 43598)
Decontamination is effective against the Coronaviris (covid-19)
- Fights the spread of pathogens, including Staph, flu, and MRSA
- The application is a fog (not a vapor)
- It does not damage electrical equipment
- Leaves no residue
- Thoroughly tested & approved by the EPA & US Food & Drug Administration
- Incredibly fast-acting
- Uses no toxic byproducts
- Requires no rinse or wipe
- Rooms are safe to enter within a matter of minutes
- Six-Log Kill (99.9999%) of micro organisms
- Effective whole room treatment in just under 45 minutes, including both application time and contact time
Full efficacy with SteraMist equipment can only be achieved by using SteraMist BIT Solution
Disinfection- SteraMIST uses Activated Ionized Hydrogen Peroxide to disinfect in a way other methods cannot. Steramist is effective against viruses, bacteria and spores, including MRSA, C Diff and H1N1. Steramist is EPA registered as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant, and reaches surfaces that regular disinfectants cannot.
Download the Disinfectant and Decontamination case study from a doctors office.
Safety First, That Lasts
A Deep Clean You Can Feel
Giving you and your patrons peace of mind